- Easy to install : It is Wire-free, you do not need to use any complicated tools. It comes with a magnetic bracket screw allowing you to install it anywhere. Indoor/Outdoor security camera Powered rechargeable batteries, the battery life lasts up to 6 months during use.
- Smart PIR & IP 65 Waterproof : When it detects the movements , an alert notification will be sent to the phone ,it gives a sense of security of your family.
- 1080P HD with Night Vision: 1080P full HD video quality. You can see what is happening clearly such as postman or thieves. The wireless security camera provides you live stream ,and watch recordings, The infrared lights offer a 26ft visible range in the dark, giving you a super night vision experience. Support video recording to cloud storage.
- Two-way Audio Function : Two-way audio communication straight from smart phone, such as face-to-face. You are able to view your camera anywhere and wherever you want through the mobile My Homeyo APP. Weatherproof so you can place them anywhere indoor and out，Built to withstand the heat, cold, rain or sun.
- Wide Angle: The 130°diagonal field of view allows you to see exactly what is happening in and around your home.
The one i bought is the one with 2 cameras and a hub.
The cameras can be attached to a round shaped magnet that is placed on the wall.
Connecting the camera is pretty easy. Just follow the directions on the manual. Download the app my homeyo on appstore.
Video quality is very clear.
I got no issue with the security camera.
These cameras have really nice picture quality!
There is an option to switch between HD and SD, I’m not sure why you would want to stream in standard definition..... maybe to increase the speed? Either way I put it on HD and it looks great.
I tested the night vision and it seems comparable to my Arlo cameras.
The delay is very minimum, as compared to my other more expensive cameras that I own. I like the two way communication between the cameras and my smart phone. Also, I have them set up in my workshop which is 300 feet away from my house, and they connect!
The quality seems top-notch as well. Overall very impressed with these cameras and I would put them up against more expensive cameras like Arlo or nest any day.
The batteries came 80% charged so it didn’t take long to charge them the rest of the way and I was up and running.
One recommendation would be to install the under an overhang if you can. This will keep the lenses nice and clean and therefore give you good picture quality, without having to periodically go and clean off the lenses.
Good job Hosmart, keep up the great work!
I’ve been wanting a security camera system for a while and after much research, I came across this one. The reason I bought this particular one is because it was just released and I always like to go with the latest technology available.
After unboxing, I charged both cameras overnight. The kit comes with one camera charger, but no problem since most of us nowadays have a spare charger around the house. After the overnight charging, I proceeded to set up.
The setup was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Once the app was installed, everything works like a charm.
There are many features and controls in the app and since it’s all new to me, I’m still discovering cool new things about it.
The mounting magnet used in the base of the camera is very strong and permits all different angles. I did not mount mine outside yet because we just got 15 inches of snow today.
The Amazon description lists the battery life to be 6 months before recharging. I will update this review again in about 6 months, or whenever the battery capacity starts to drain. The 6-month between charges was my other reason for choosing this camera.
By the way, the app shows the battery charge so you’re always aware of how much is left.
Sample night shot and video quality is shown in the video.
Storage can be saved on a cloud with a paid service, or locally in the Base Unit. The base unit has slots for a micro SD card (not included) or any other USB storage device you may have. As of this review date of February 2, 2021, the BASIC Cloud Storage fees are $4.49 billed monthly (events saved for 30 days), or $44.99 billed once annually (events saved for 14 days)