- HOSMART ADVANTAGE:30 years+ solar driveway alarm wireless and solar driveway alert system produced in our own factory with our leading edge systems technology.Wireless Solar Driveway Alarm Includes 1 Sensor .SOLAR POWRED NO NEED REPLACE BATTERIES- The sensor is powered by built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery which will be charged by the solar panel,so no need replace the battery,the sensor also can be powered by the DC5V power adapter.
- EASY TO INSTALL- Quick Start Guide has you operational in minutes. Can expandable up to 4 sensors and unlimited receivers for complete coverage of your perimeter. wireless driveway alarm Detects movement from humans, cars, and large animals.Over 4 fun & unique chimes to choose from. Match different chimes with different sensors around your property to differentiate where driveway alarm wireless motion is being detected.
- SUPER LONG RECEVING RANGE - 1/4 mile (in ideal situations). Our range is double the ¼ mile competitors claim under ideal conditions. We use newer technology components and excellent manufacturing techniques. Our system has been real world tested in settings with trees, buildings, walls, and vehicles. It easily achieves a 1500FT wireless range in most conditions. It’s been tested through thick forestry, hail storms, gusty winds, heavy rains, scorching heat, and snow.
- EXCELLENT QUANLITY - Outdoor driveway alert sensor system is made with industrial grade PVC housing, rubberized weather/water resistant seal, and a Runs on one solar rechargeable.
- EXTREMELY RELIABLE - Much time went into developing and testing our reliable InfraRed ourdoor driveway alarm wireless detector that will dependably alert you to activity around your property. False alarms are minimized by adjusting the sensitivity of the sensor “eye” with Switch 1. (Hi = 30ft, Mid1 = 25ft, Mid2 = 20ft, Low = 15ft.) See Owner’s Instruction Manuel. Swivel mount to refine the focus and detection angle of the sensor. LIFETIME WARRANTY on parts and workmanship. 90-DAY RISK-FREE OFFER.
Wireless Driveway Alarm features:
The Hosmart Motion Sensor with Wireless Motion Alert is a convenient and affordable safety / security system.
1.weatherproof outdoor sensor with adjustable sensitivity control.
2.The sensor may be placed up to a 1/4mile from the base unit in ideal condition.
3.Alerts with light and sound when vehicles or pedestrians approach within a 30 feet radius.
4.Expandable up to unlimited sensors and unlimited receiver, it is perfect for home, business,property and work site.
5.Super simple to set up. Takes only a few minutes to set up. Easy do it yourself installation.
6.Set includes ONE SENSOR. Detects motion in up to 4 different zones, Low battery indicator included.
7.Receiver can be plugged in using included AC adapter or can run on (4) AAA batteries. PIR Sensor can be powered by included rechargeable 18650 Li-battery.
Quality system, supplemental sensor hooked up easily to the receiver. Option to have up to 4 sensors per receiver. Customer service was excellent, and shipping was very fast. Thank you Hosmart!
Very easy to install
Received product very fast
Absolutely love it!
Would highly recommend it.
Easy to set up, works well for us. As advertised. We have a long drive into the woods and my wife feels more comfortable knowing if someone is driving in - deliveries, relations or anyone unknown. Has time to lock if she wants.
It lives up to its reputation excellent
I really like that Hosmart is offering a sensor with the Solar charging feature so I don't have to be concerned with manually recharging the batteries. Fortunately, they also retained the "USB charging port" should the weather not provide enough ambient light to activate solar charge feature (extended periods of dense fog, heavy snow, etc.). The battery pack they are using is Li-Ion which has some integrated circuitry that probably is a charge controller function so the batteries receive proper charge & do not over charge. I think of it as a "smart battery pack". Battery pack It is very well packaged in foil/cellophane which should protect it from any condensation, etc.
I have "temporarily located" this sensor in full sunshine area on top of a well-head on an embankment overlooking our driveway. If that location proves to be ideal I will remove the rear mounting plate and use industrial Velcro on bottom to attach it on well-head cap. If not, I might paint the sensor black (after masking off the solar panel, eye and USB plug) and locate it on my black gate post at driveway entrance so it blends in with gate (stealth). The distances I have tested it at are 300' and 700' and it trips the receiver alarm reliably. Tip: If you don't want the red led light to display when triggered you can use channel 3 or 4 which are stealth modes (no light emitted through eye).