- 【SIMPLE TO USE BUT POWERFUL】- The intercom can be used out of box, then plug and begin communicating. It’s truly that simple and hassle free. Monitor function can be monitored continuously. Group function (conference call) can call all paired intercom, Increase/lower volume, can have 10 different ringtones. The intercom with DECT.6.0 technology makes the product full of high-tech and easier feeling.
- 【UNIQUE DESIGN FOR REAL TIME TWO-WAY COMMUNICATION】-Effortlessly connect and converse Hands Free, no need to hold the button to talk. Portable design makes your communication quick, easy and effective for your home or office. communication distance approx. 1000 ft.
- 【HIGH-QUALITY SOUND, GUARANTEE】- Hosmart Wireless Intercom with DECT.6.0 technology, providing crystal clear sound, added reliability and secure communication 1.9GhZ. It guarantees a superior experience. No matter you are working in an office or at home, the communication is stable and clear.
- 【PORTABLE AND ANTI-INTERFERENCE 】- Home intercom System works with USB 5V/1A adapter, or 18650 BATTERY as backup. (Battery not included). You can take the intercom to any place you want. Secure frequency transmission to protect privacy. Transmission won’t interfere with your other devices. CAUTION: The 18650 battery is NOT AA or AAA battery. Please purchase 18650 battery with 3.6-3.7V, 2800-3000mAh ,Size: 2.56in *0.71in*0.71in (65MM*18MM*18MM).
- 【OUR PROMISE】- Your purchase includes a hassle-free 30 days Money Back Guarantee. If you for ANY REASON are not satisfied with your brand-new intercom, simply return the product for a FULL REFUND. No questions asked and a 24/7 customer service.
1、I lost the directions. How do I hook this up?
First, plug the micro USB cable into the USB port on the back of the unit, then connect the other end to the AC adapter and plug into a power supply. The unit can also run on an 18650 battery (not included) as backup for up to one week. Press the power button for 3 seconds to turn off. REGISTRATION MODE: Each secondary intercom (MC-616S) must be registered with the Master intercom (MS-616M). To register an MC-161S with a MC-616M, begin by placing the Master into registration mode by simultaneously pressing and hold #0 and #3 on the Master until you hear a confirmation tone. Next, simultaneously press and hold the #0 and #3 buttons on the secondary intercom until you hear another confirmation tone. You will hear a third tone on the secondary intercom and the corresponding channel button will be on indication the assigned channel number. One Master intercom may be paired with up to five secondary intercoms. Master units default to channel #0. Secondary channel assignments (1-5) are automatically determined by the Master intercom during registration. CANCEL REGISTRATION - You may unpair two registered intercoms. First, press and hold the #0 and #3 buttons on the Master (MC-616M) until you hear a confirmation tone, identify which channel is being unpaired by pressing that number on the Master 7 times. For example, if you are unregistering a secondary unit that has been assigned to channel 1, then on the Master, press 0 and 3 until you hear a tone, then press 1 seven times. You do not need to press any buttons on the secondary intercom. OPERATION - Press the CALL button first and then press the channel button that you want to communicate with . Press the CALL button to answer on another intercom to enter real-time two-way intercom mode. Press the CALL button again to end the call mode.
2、I am a caregiver. Can the system be used for an elderly person to be heard without pushing any buttons?
Yes, the intercom is two-way real-time so the elderly person will be heard without pushing any buttons.
3、What type of 18650 battery does this take? there are many different types? flat top? button top? voltage?
4、Does this unit require internet vonnection?
No, it uses the same wireless technology that cordless telephones use
I bought this unit so that my grandchildren can communicate with me while they are in their front bedroom! I spend alot of time on my patio and my new sliders prevent me from hearing anything inside the house! Thanks to Sherry, customer service, This portable intercom is the perfect answer. Easy to set up and easy to use! My 8 year old can find me anytime! The batteries are expensive, but Florida rainstorms can disrupt the electric anytime, so it is a worthwhile purchase. Thanks Sherry for your knowledge in finding me the right product for my needs!
Great product and service.
This is just what I needed! Moved into a two story house with my elderly mother. I’m upstairs, she’s down. Now if we need each other we don’t have to yell! And if she needs me in the middle of the night, she can contact me easily. They are simple to work, my 85 year old mom can do it! I would think they would work great with children too. I had slight difficulty connecting the multiple secondary intercoms. The first one was easy, but the others I didn’t know to press the 0&3 on the master then the secondary one each time. That was just my lack of techno knowledge! I contacted Hosmart and they worked with me and then it worked like a charm! Thank you Hosmart, in particular Sherry, for the outstanding customer service.
I'm using it in my office so I can communicate with my team. I have 4 stations. The set up is easy. The sound quality is good. Simple to use. I wish it had a few more features - such as doing a group call with specific stations. It only allows you to do a blast call of ALL stations. Wish it had a do not disturb button. Also, wish it had a separate volume control for the ringer - it can be jarring to get a loud call when you are not expecting it. For the price, it serves my needs well. Would buy it again.
I liked the easy set up and clear reception and transmission. One thing that I feel should have been included in enclosed instructions (unless I missed it) is the fact that the units need to be re-paired if any of the slaves or master is disconnected from power without back up batteries installed. This fact gave me a bit of a problem when searching for different locations best for my situation. I had two 18650 batteries on hand and once installed allowed the disconnection of power without the need to re-pair. I got the master and 3 slaves set up and am quite satisfied with the product over all. I did have to email a question to the co. regarding the re-pairing issue once power is disconnected which was concisely answered the next day, good customer service so far, would recommend.