- 【SIMPLE TO USE BUT POWERFUL】- The intercom can be used out of box, then plug and begin communicating. It’s truly that simple and hassle free. Monitor function can be monitored continuously. Group function (conference call) can call all paired intercom, Increase/lower volume, can have 10 different ringtones. The intercom with DECT.6.0 technology makes the product full of high-tech and easier feeling.
- 【UNIQUE DESIGN FOR REAL TIME TWO-WAY COMMUNICATION】-Effortlessly connect and converse Hands Free, no need to hold the button to talk. Portable design makes your communication quick, easy and effective for your home or office. communication distance approx. 1000 ft.
- 【HIGH-QUALITY SOUND, GUARANTEE】- Hosmart Wireless Intercom with DECT.6.0 technology, providing crystal clear sound, added reliability and secure communication 1.9GhZ. It guarantees a superior experience. No matter you are working in an office or at home, the communication is stable and clear.
- 【PORTABLE AND ANTI-INTERFERENCE 】- Home intercom System works with USB 5V/1A adapter, or 18650 BATTERY as backup. (Battery not included). You can take the intercom to any place you want. Secure frequency transmission to protect privacy. Transmission won’t interfere with your other devices. CAUTION: The 18650 battery is NOT AA or AAA battery. Please purchase 18650 battery with 3.6-3.7V, 2800-3000mAh ,Size: 2.56in *0.71in*0.71in (65MM*18MM*18MM).
- 【OUR PROMISE】- Your purchase includes a hassle-free 30 days Money Back Guarantee. If you for ANY REASON are not satisfied with your brand-new intercom, simply return the product for a FULL REFUND. No questions asked and a 24/7 customer service.
This is just what I needed! Moved into a two story house with my elderly mother. I’m upstairs, she’s down. Now if we need each other we don’t have to yell! And if she needs me in the middle of the night, she can contact me easily. They are simple to work, my 85 year old mom can do it! I would think they would work great with children too. I had slight difficulty connecting the multiple secondary intercoms. The first one was easy, but the others I didn’t know to press the 0&3 on the master then the secondary one each time. That was just my lack of techno knowledge! I contacted Hosmart and they worked with me and then it worked like a charm! Thank you Hosmart, in particular Sherry, for the outstanding customer service.
I'm using it in my office so I can communicate with my team. I have 4 stations.
The set up is easy. The sound quality is good. Simple to use.
I wish it had a few more features - such as doing a group call with specific stations. It only allows you to do a blast call of ALL stations. Wish it had a do not disturb button. Also, wish it had a separate volume control for the ringer - it can be jarring to get a loud call when you are not expecting it.
For the price, it serves my needs well. Would buy it again.
I liked the easy set up and clear reception and transmission. One thing that I feel should have been included in enclosed instructions (unless I missed it) is the fact that the units need to be re-paired if any of the slaves or master is disconnected from power without back up batteries installed. This fact gave me a bit of a problem when searching for different locations best for my situation. I had two 18650 batteries on hand and once installed allowed the disconnection of power without the need to re-pair. I got the master and 3 slaves set up and am quite satisfied with the product over all. I did have to email a question to the co. regarding the re-pairing issue once power is disconnected which was concisely answered the next day, good customer service so far, would recommend.
Really like this intercom system I use for my work. It is perfect to be able to talk to my receptionist. Buttons are big and it is clear even though there are a couple walls in between our offices. Also, it looks nice and professional for a work type environment. I will have to add additional ones for my other colleagues!
Very timely delivery and well packaged. I had a little trouble with one of the receivers as it kept losing it's connection to the master unit, but the problem seems to have worked itself out as I adjusted the location and angle of the antenna on the receiver. I want to commend the company for its excellent customer service in responding to my inquiry. Ms. Leehom responded instantly and offered assistance, and continued to follow up about my satisfaction with the unit. Some of my questions about the setup and operation were not addressed in the instructions. I think the instructions should be re-written to a practical application rather than a technical one. Also, the extended reception distance as advertised is for straight line of sight. The composition of intermediate building walls such as brick, metal studs, or extra thickness does have an adverse effect on reception. From my experience, the ring tone can be adjusted on the master unit, but not on the receivers. The feature that I like the most is the "open mike," once communication is established, negating the requirement to push to talk or 'Call" button.