Thank you for your order but our delivery service can not ship to a PO Box address. To ensure successful delivery, please leave your residential address when you place an order.
Thank you for your cooperation. Have a great day.
SOLAR POWERED NO NEED REPLACE BATTERIES
- The sensor is powered by a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery which will be charged by the solar panel, so no need to replace the battery
- the sensor also can be powered by the DC5V power adapter
EASY TO SET UP, EASY TO USE
- Plug-and-play device: Intuitive Quick Start Guide has you up and running in minutes
- No monthly contract, Wi-Fi, or phone connection
- USA-based phone support, live chat, and easy to follow video tutorials
- Industry-leading 2-year warranty
SUPER LONG RECEIVING RANGE
- 1/2 mile (in ideal situations). Radio wave propagation is affected by many things to include sunspots. No system is perfect.
- Our range is double the 1/2 mile competitors claim under ideal conditions. We use newer technology components and excellent manufacturing techniques.
- Our system has been real-world tested in settings with trees, buildings, walls, and vehicles. It easily achieves a 1500FT wireless range in most conditions. It’s been tested through thick forestry, hail storms, gusty winds, heavy rains, scorching heat, and snow.
- Thoroughly tested for reliable, accurate wireless range claims
- Two decades of extensive testing in all types of extreme weather
- Passive Infrared Technology picks up motion AND heat-day or night-which means nearly no false alarms from dead leaves
- The outdoor sensor is made with industrial-grade PVC housing, a rubberized weather/water-resistant seal, and a sunshade. Runs on one rechargeable 18650 Li- batteries for up to one year
- Much time went into developing and testing our reliable InfraRed outdoor driveway alarm wireless detector that will dependably alert you to activity around your property. False alarms are minimized by adjusting the sensitivity of the sensor “eye” with Switch 1. (Hi = 30ft, Mid1 = 25ft, Mid2 = 20ft, Low = 15ft.) See Owner’s, Instruction Manuel. Swivel mount to refine the focus and detection angle of the sensor. LIFETIME WARRANTY on parts and workmanship. 90-DAY RISK-FREE OFFER.
- It can expandable up to 4 sensors and unlimited receivers for complete coverage of your perimeter. wireless driveway alarm Detects movement from humans, cars, and large animals.
- Over 4 fun & unique chimes to choose from. Match different chimes with different sensors around your property to differentiate where driveway alarm wireless motion is being detected.
1、Will it detect a dog ?
Yes, it will detect animals.
2、How do you know when the sensor is fully charged? I need to mount under some tree limbs that may give it the spotty sun. how long will charge last?
When the sensor in charge there is blue light on, after full charged, the blue light in the sensor will be off. the PIR Motion Sensor will last up to 3 years after initially charging the battery with the AC adapter over 7 hours then installing in a location with sunlight.
3、I have one and it just stopped working, it was working great. What do you think could be wrong with it?
Check batteries on both parts? Check sun access to the outside unit (and angle to sun). You can hook a battery pack to the outside unit without having to pull it off or disassemble it.
4、Confused.. Is the volume adjustable or not. Mixed comments on this. Also,what is sensor field of view?
According to the instruction sheet it is adjustable but it appears there are some problems with the receiver that there is no beep when raising (+) volume and when lowering volume(-) it will not completely mute audio. The field of view is approximately 30 degrees and depending on sensitivity setting will vary between 30 to 15 ft. From sensor.
5、Does the battery come with the sensor or do you have to purchase it separately?
The battery does come with the sensor. The receiver uses 4 AA batteries as back up power and is not included.
6、Can I add more sensors and receivers? ?
If you take the time to read the description, you will find it clearly states that you can add up to 4 sensors and 4 receivers to a single alarm.
7、I have a Main st. 15' to the side of were this would be placed. Will this 'reject' the traffic there hopefully?
This will not reject the traffic, the solar sensor can detect 20ft-30ft away from the road.
8、Can I add more sensors?
If you take the time to read the description, you will find it clearly states that you can add up to 4 sensors to a single alarm.
9、can this unit also be switched to an external siren in conjunction with the receiver when away from home?
Yes, the receiver can work on with 4AA battery, you can take within 1/4 mile from sensor.
Purchased a double set of alarms for two different approaches. Very happy with the way they work.
Only had it up a week but working well so far. We are hoping it holds a charge through the multiple cloudy days in a row we experience in Vermont during the winter. Another review might be coming in a month or so.
Works great 👍 we operate a small RV park with 2 entrances. It was hard to keep up with all the after hour traffic but once we installed your solar alarm system no more unwanted traffic. Thanks
I like it, but it is sensitive. On windy days it picks up leaves blowing or limb motion in the trees.
Have used Reporter, Chamberlin, and now Hosmart ,going back over many years Even the Screws are in the same place, Great units. !!!!!!! Can Sensors 2 and 3 be added if required ????