- Hosmart Advantage: 30 years+ wireless doorbell and intercom home system produced factory by our leading technology.Wireless doorbell intercom system can be added to an existing Hosmart intercom system.unlimited transmitters and unlimited receivers for complete coverage of your home and perimeter.
- Single-door intercom system enables communication with visitors prior to authorizing access,Both rechargeable wireless intercoms receivers and transmitters can support battery charge. transmitters can work over one year after full charged. Indoor receivers wireless intercom(With AC cord, Battery include) can work about 7 days after full charged.
- Crystal clear,Digital communication,Over 16+ different ring tones. adjustable volume.rechargeable outdoor bell. hear and speak to anyone at your door from your wireless doorbell intercom systems.
- 1500 FT range with no wires,power connection required design for easy setup.
- Listening feature allows the master intercom operator to receive audio transmission from the door intercom at any time，Weather/Water resistant for outdoor applications.Compatible with the following Hosmart wireless intercoms-HY777/787.
1、Is the outdoor unit completely waterproof? I need something to use at an unprotected driveway gate.
Yes, it completely waterproof !
2、I want a system for security. When someone comes to my door, I want to be able to converse with them, to know who they are and what they want.I this
Thank you for your questions, you can search :Hosmart 1500FT Wireless 7-Channel Digital FM Wireless Intercom with Outdoor Doorbell Intercom system (include 18650 battery)
3、Do I need a 4-unit system to use this as a doorbell intercom? I need something for my office when clients arrive I can talk to them.
of course, you can use a 4-unit system. it can works fine.
4、Hello... if i buy the 1pcs receiver+1pcs transmitter usd 64.99, do i need any other gear, or just need this? do i need an intercom?
These two items will communicate without other parts. U need 120 v power to the lower item in the pix, and batteries (supplied w unit) for the upper item. The provided battery looks like it will last 3-4 months, in an outdoor environment.
5、How do you recharge the batteries in the outside unit and how long does it take to fully charge?
The outside unit needs to charge with AC adapter or an USB port for approximately 4 to 5 hours.
6、Does this indoor bell have an indoor chime?Does this ourdoor bell have battery?
Yes, our indoor Doorbell with Over 16 Chimes & Rings. outdoor bell have a 18650 battery. it is rechargeable and it can used in 10-12 monthes
7、can i add one more indoor station to this ?
of course,you can.
8、Is the outside unit as loud as the inside unit?
The volume of the outside unit is loud enough to use, ,but not as loud as the inside unit
9、I know this doorbell has a battery, but can I also power it from my current doorbell wiring?
They all come with a micro usb slot. Typical door bells I think run at 12volts.
What a Fantastic Product very very pleased, and customer service were great as well, keeping me informed on my delivery. Will be purchasing another Hosmart 1500FT Wireless Doorbell Intercom System for another door.
Great range through trees walls etc! I would have been better off with one base (indoor) unit and two (outside) units.
If like me you want to know which outside unit has been pressed (e.g. front gate or back door) and assign a different tone to their location, then as far as I can see, you can't do it.@
Our house is large and two stories. My Father-in-Law is in his eighties and doesn't always hear the doorbell ring. And he has to try to get to the door before the visitor gives up and leaves. He was thrilled with this doorbell/intercom set. It's easy to use and the voices are clear. He can also set the volume to whatever level he needs. Great peace of mind for him!@
A must have if you do not want to open the door to strangers, plus, if you live in a large house, room to
room call is convenient, the bell chime is very loud at max setting so be careful, plus if you are working
in the backyard, you can still have good signal. I have to admit it is more for commercial grade, well worth
Clarity of sound.@