Thank you for your order but our delivery service can not ship to a PO Box address. To ensure successful delivery, please leave your residential address when you place an order.
Thank you for your cooperation. Have a great day.
- Hosmart ADVANTAGE-30 years+ solar driveway alarm wireless and solar driveway alert system produced in our own factory with our leading-edge systems technology. Wireless Solar Driveway Alarm Includes 1 AC Powered Receiver and 2 Sensors. SOLAR POWERED NO NEED REPLACE BATTERIES- The sensor is powered by a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery which will be charged by the solar panel, so no need to replace the battery, the sensor also can be powered by the DC 5V power adapter.
- EASY TO INSTALL- Quick Start Guide has you operational in minutes. Can expandable up to 4 sensors and unlimited receivers for complete coverage of your perimeter. Wireless driveway alarm Detects movement from humans, cars, and large animals. Over 4 fun & unique chimes to choose from. Match different chimes with different sensors around your property to differentiate where wireless driveway alarm motion is being detected.
- SUPER LONG RECEIVING RANGE - 1/2 mile (in ideal situations). Our range is the 1/2 mile competitors claim under ideal conditions. We use newer technology components and excellent manufacturing techniques. Our system has been real-world tested in settings with trees, buildings, walls, and vehicles. It easily achieves a 1500 FT wireless range in most conditions. It has been tested through thick forestry, hail storms, gusty winds, heavy rains, scorching heat, and snow.
- EXCELLENT QUALITY - Outdoor driveway alert sensor system is made with industrial-grade PVC housing, rubberized weather/water-resistant seal, and a Runs on one solar rechargeable.
- EXTREMELY RELIABLE - Much time went into developing and testing our reliable Infrared outdoor driveway alarm wireless detector that will dependably alert you to activity around your property. False alarms are minimized by adjusting the sensitivity of the sensor “eye” with Switch. (Hi = 30ft,Low = 20ft.) See Owner’s, Instruction Manuel. Swivel mount to refine the focus and detection angle of the sensor.
1、Will it detect a dog ?
Yes,it will detect animals.
2、How do you know when the sensor is fully charged? I need to mount under some tree limbs that may give it spotty sun. how long will charge last?
When the sensor in charge there is blue light on , after fully charge, the blue light in the sesor will be off. the PIR Motion Sensor will last up to 3 years after initially charging the battery with the AC adapter over 7 hours then installing in a location with sunlight.
3、I have one and it just stopped working , it was working great . What do you think could be wrong with it?
Check batteries on both parts? Check sun access to outside unit (and angle to sun). You can hook a battery pack to outside unit without having to pull it off or disassemble it.
4、Confused.. Is the volume adjustable or not. Mixed comments on this. Also,what is sensor field of view?
According to the instruction sheet it is adjustable but appears there is some problems with the receiver that there is no beep when raising (+) volume and when lowering volume(-) it will not completely mute audio. The field of view is approximately 30 degrees and depending on sensitivity setting will vary between 30 to 15 ft. From sensor.
5、Does the battery come with the sensor or do you have to purchase it separately?
The battery does come with the sensor. The receiver uses 4 AA batteries as back up power and are not included.
We love it
This unit was very easy to install and has worked perfectly for 6 months now of use. The customer service of this company is outstanding and willing to help with any set up or technical issues.
One person found this helpful
The product works as it is described on the website. Easy installation, good sound, good coverage range. I will install a few more for alerts.
Used this product as an automatic door alert. My home has a metal roof and other models were very problematic on wireless signals being received at base station. This unit was easy to install and has the added feature of solar charging. Chime is a pleasant tone and easily recognized among the other tones in the home and is heard throughout the home and can be turned down for conversation. Excellent for use in an RV or Camper where security of the area is required.
Our testing phase is complete at the three week mark. RESULTS: The unit false alarms once per day between 9:00am and 10:00am. We have determined that this is when the heat of the day begins to rise (we are located in central Florida). No false alarms at night - which is a very good thing! Every single heat producing entity that passes the transmitter triggers the alarm (vehicles, people, dogs, lawn mowers, etc). This is pretty much what we wanted. I had a previous driveway alarm that reacted to electromagnetic disruption. Honestly, I liked that one better because it only reacted to vehicles - but when the weather changed to stormy it would false alarm too. And it would often false alarm in the middle of the night for no apparent reason which was very irritating. SO, you are going to get false alarms no matter what unit you choose. We will keep this unit and are pleased with the heads-up it gives us for things coming down the driveway despite the false alarms.